- Take a picture on the first day of school
- Be actively involved in Church
- Have a Getaway trip after Homecoming
- Start marriage counseling
- Buy our first family car
- Hold one another accountable in classes
- Take Taco and Belle on nature walks out by the lake
- Dress up as Pauly D and Snookie for Halloween
- Go on double dates with Tristen and Jared
- Have Babies... Lots of babies! (But not until after school...)
- Go shopping at 3 AM for Black Friday at least once!
Move into a house (Townhouse is close enough)
- Spend Christmas together: Decorate the tree while watching Charlie Brown Christmas Tree, make and decorate Christmas sugar cookies, decorate the inside and outside of the house, curl up after finals and watch Christmas movies,go ice skating, visit Rhema lights with hot chocolate, go to the Candlelight service, Christmas shop and wrap gifts together, celebrate Christmas morning alone for at least 15 minutes before family time
- Road trip up North to visit Ben and Aimee and see St. Louis, Chicago, Boston, New York, Philadelphia, Washington D.C and many more places!!
- Go skiing in Colorado
- Visit Europe
- Find something that is a hobby for both of us and make time to enjoy it together!
4 months ago