Our journey throughout our first year of marriage and our second deployment.

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Good Sunday!!

Tut Tut, Looks Like Rain!  Thank you Lord!  Today has been a wonderful day so far!  Starting with the potential for rain, which we desperately need, and then a few blessed phone calls! 

I got a call today from a special someone offering to assist us in paying for this last semester of school so that I can enroll!  What a blessing and a weight lifted off our shoulders!  I am so very thankful that my family has been and always will be supportive of David's and my education! 

Well, that call was followed up by a call from Pier 1 asking me to come in for a job interview tomorrow!! I'm so excited!  I would be happy to work for any of the places I applied to, otherwise, why would I have applied? But Pier 1 was one of my top places if I could be picky!  So, we'll see how tomorrow goes! I'm so excited!! Now bring on the rain!! I should go get Chinese food with how stormy they say it's going to get!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, Plans to bring you hope and a future." -Jeremiah 29:11