Our journey throughout our first year of marriage and our second deployment.

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Awaken My Heart!

There is so much to update on BUT I AM EXHAUSTED!!! This week was phenomenal!!  I went to Falls Creek with my family and as much as I was there to minister to others and to the girls in my family group, they ministered to me!  God taught me so much this past week and it was a definite wake up call!  If you're curious, please check out skopos.org, and/or look up Tony Nolan and the Stephen Miller band!  AMAZING!!!!!!  Things in my life have changed so much in the past few days and I'm ready to fully implement those changes in my day-to-day life!  It won't be easy, but He never said it would be easy.  I was so blessed with the most amazing, yet totally bratty and obnoxious, 11th grade girls!  I love the girls in my group and those in my room more than anything and thank God that I was able to have them this week!  You all have left such a precious handprint on my heart and are an absolute blessing and a joy!  I'm excited for this next week!  Family time, niece/nephew dates, and lunches/movie nights with my girlies!!  Just a few more weeks until my Honey is home!!  Have a wonderful Holiday weekend everyone!  Happy 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, Plans to bring you hope and a future." -Jeremiah 29:11