Our journey throughout our first year of marriage and our second deployment.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Snow Days and Girls Weekend!!

Yay for more snow... I don't know how we can handle more snow after the record breaking blizzard we had last week, but apparently we can! We had school on Friday and OMG was it scary! We shouldn't have had school with how bad the roads were.. I feared for my life and the life of my car at some points during the long drive to the school! But I made it there and after all the snow and ice we had already gotten all week.. it started snowing AGAIN right before my class.
So, a few of my friends and I decided to be snowed in alone NO LONGER!! We got all of our stuff and headed to my apartment in preparation of getting snowed in... or iced in with the roads still being really bad! It's been a fun weekend!! We've watched chick flicks and done yoga, vegged out and gone to parties, and of course.. all the homework! LOL
So, yeah,... minus the minimal drama and who-gives-a-crap stuff.. it's been a wonderful weekend! Gearing up for Snowpocalypse Part 2 on Wednesday!! AHHHH!!!
Oh, and I realized today that I get to see my Hubby in a little over 3 months!! I'm so excited!! I hate that we've had to wait this long for him to come home, but I know it's necessary for certain things and it'll be easier to see him and then have him home for good shortly after! So, I'm super excited and looking forward to that! Belle and I have been doing yoga and ab workouts gearing for Daddy's homecoming! Mommy has to look smoking hot since Daddy's buffing up while he's overseas!! So excited!! Stay warm everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you managed to have some snowed-in fun! Like you, I've been wondering where we're going to put any extra that we get!

    ReplyDelete

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, Plans to bring you hope and a future." -Jeremiah 29:11