Our journey throughout our first year of marriage and our second deployment.

Friday, February 4, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In

Hey all! It's that time of the week and boy am I happy to have something to be blogging about with all this snow! Head on over to Wife of a Sailor to join in! :)
1. Since most of the country has had nasty weather, what has your weather been like this week?
Umm.. blizzard, snow, ice, and snow... along with single digit weather! It's been a fun week inside!!
2. What is/are your best money saving tip(s)?
Having my husband in charge of the finances... otherwise, I'm too tempted to shop! lol!
3. What was your favorite vehicle you've ever owned?
My current vehicle, my 2002 Ford Taurus is my favorite vehicle! I'm looking forward to our crossover SUV when David gets home!
4. What is a question you'd like to see asked in a future Fill-In?
"How did you and your Soldier meet?"
5. Fill in the blank: You might be a MilSpouse if....
You insist on doing things yourself, just because you've already had to learn to change all your own lightbulbs, load the extremely heavy suitcases into the car,.. If you have seperate recipe boxes for family meals when the Hubby is home and for meals when he is away... If you can go days, weeks, or months without speaking to your spouse and not freak out...

No comments:

Post a Comment

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, Plans to bring you hope and a future." -Jeremiah 29:11