Our journey throughout our first year of marriage and our second deployment.

Monday, February 21, 2011

Less Than 100!!!

I literally have tears in my eyes as I write this blog.. I've been waiting for the double digit countdown to start since my Hubby left! It's been rough watching everyone else come home and enjoy that time knowing he is the last one to have leave (granted, we did want it that way), but soon it will be our turn to be together!! I cannot wait! It really is so encouraging to be so close! It makes me want to work harder to get everything done, from saving to working out to school to practice.. all of the above! I want to have everything at 150% when he gets home!! I made a countdown for every day between now and then and I'm anxious to slowly rip off one sheet day by day until it's finally here!! I'm so excited I can't wait! And I plan to make the most of each day, or at least try to.. until he comes home!! :)

4 comments:

  1. Awww yay!! I'm so happy for you. It's so exciting when you're in the home stretch! I hope the days go fast for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! What a great way to look forward to his return for leave. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, Plans to bring you hope and a future." -Jeremiah 29:11