Our journey throughout our first year of marriage and our second deployment.

Monday, January 31, 2011

Not a fan of this time of the year..

It's SNOWING!!! More like icing actually, but it's got some snow mixed into it and we are now under a blizzard warning. So, no school tomorrow and I get to stay up late watching movies and "relaxing"... but I can't get my brain to stop running.
I'm not a fan of cold weather, but it isn't that bad! It could be worse. I am definitely NOT a fan of the fact that Valentine's Day is right around the corner. Especially with the Hubby being deployed. It's all fine and dandy when he's here.. but it stinks to see everyone else all Lovey-Dovey when my Love is on the other side of the planet. And, may I just point out that Snow Days STINK when he's not here... It's just hard to watch and listen to people talk about and go do special things with their significant others. We've spent more time apart in our marriage and in our entire relationship than we have together and I'm very ready to just spend time with my husband and have a settled marriage where we spend time together. I think it's just been a long and stressful past couple of months.. I'm ready for him to be home and move on with our lives and I'm just uber frustrated and beat down on where we are right now...
Sorry for being a Debbie Downer tonight, I'm just feeling down right now..

Everyone enjoy the snow and stay safe!

1 comment:

  1. I hope that you end up having a great valentines day. Its hard without the one you love.

    ReplyDelete

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, Plans to bring you hope and a future." -Jeremiah 29:11