Our journey throughout our first year of marriage and our second deployment.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A New Day, A New Semester!

The Spring semester has begun! It started off rough though.. After going out with some friends Saturday night, I woke up extremely sick on Sunday and literally did not eat more than a few crackers, broth, and clear fluids from Sunday until 3:00 today! Gosh it's been awful and I missed my first few days of school, but I'm ready to hit the ground running with school and life, take the bull by the horns and excel at anything and everything I do! :D I'm excited to see what the semester holds, anxious to push myself to be the student and worker that I know I can be and so ready for the end to get here so I can see my Hubby and have my best friend's wedding!! I'm looking into working with a personal trainer at the gym so I think that will be good! I'm off to hit the books and play "wedding planner"! Hope everyone has a fantastic day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, Plans to bring you hope and a future." -Jeremiah 29:11