Our journey throughout our first year of marriage and our second deployment.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

The most adorable "Single Lady"

Today was a light day and it was nice to relax! I got almost the whole place cleaned, had all my classes and even took a short nap! I'm feeling better, minus a slight stomach ache, but I blame some awesome Taco Soup on that.. so no complaints from me! I got to talk to my sister on the phone today and we had an absolute blast! As some of you may know, my husband is adopted from South Korea and it still fathoms me how we were born in completely different cultures and on different sides of the world, yet we grew up right down the street from one another! It just reminds me daily that God had a plan when he was adopted and I am so thankful for David's family and the love that they have brought into my life through their son. David's sisters would also like to adopt from Korea and China and it is definitely something we have discussed ourselves. Of course, I would love to have my own children, but my husband was given an amazing opportunity when he was adopted and we would love to give that blessing and love to another child. Anyway, the link! Esther was telling me about this hilarious Single Ladies video that a blogging couple posted of their children and their son was adopted from South Korea! Following me? Well I finally found it on YouTube and it literally is the most precious and sad thing I've ever seen! You have to watch for yourselves! Let me know what you think! Everyone have a wonderful night and stay warm! :D

1 comment:

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, Plans to bring you hope and a future." -Jeremiah 29:11