It's that time of the week and I didn't miss it! MilSpouse Friday Fill-In!! Head over to Wife of a Sailor to participate! So, here we go!
1. What are you looking forward to most in 2011?
I am most looking forward to seeing my amazing hubby and having him home for good and celebrating our friends, Adam and Leslie's wedding while he is home on leave! Just a few more months!!
2. What is something random you do on a boring night when your significant other is away?
I watch Glee episodes.. over and over! I can't get enough! LOL
3. What has been your greatest adventure as a MilSpouse?
My greatest adventure has been to be able to be as supportive of my Hubby as I possibly can be and to learn to hold down the home front and be the "man of the house".
4. What is the ugliest fashion trend you ever bought into (I'd like to make fun of you, so can you please provide a picture as well)?
I don't have pictures.. thankfully. But, the biggest fashion trend I bought into was the colored jeans, the overalls and overall shorts and the massive bows and hugely teased bangs to match. Thanks Momma!
5. What was the high point of last month?
Aside from being able to spend the holidays with my family and friends and being blessed enough to talk to my Hubby around Christmas, I'd say the high point was our bowl game trip and the exciting time I had with the band! It helped that our team won! Go Pokes!! Best season EVER!!!