Our journey throughout our first year of marriage and our second deployment.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-IN and MORE!!

Hey all! It's MilSpouse Friday Fill-In! I love these days!! YAY! :) Join in on the fun over at Wife of a Sailor

1. If you were a movie star, what types of movies would you star in?
I would star in fun and romantic comedies and voice in Disney movies!! :)

2. What is a vacation you would like to take if money was no option?
If money was NO option, I would love to go to Italy and explore EVERY aspect of Rome, Sicilly and the country around there, maybe ever rent a house out by a vineyard and explore all the natural beauties like a true Italian!!

3. Did you have pets growing up?
Of COURSE!! We are a dog family, and I have had 3 family dogs, and now own my own 2 puppies!!!

4. What do you do for exercise?
I love cardio! I like to bike, but I also enjoy doing dance and cardio classes! I work on my abs with my ab balls and I also do Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred and her Yoga video! :)

5. What is the best piece of advise you've ever received as a MilSpouse?
STAY AWAY FROM THE CRAZIES!! You know those wives that go and give the whole "Woe is me" speech to the press and talk about how difficult things are, exploiting their family and lifestyle to everyone and opening the media a door to making our soldiers look bad? Yeah! Those people. And don't let other soldiers or spouses into your marriage. It only causes friction.

So, today was good! I got to talk to the Hubby today and he's doing alright, just ready to come home. I went shopping with a friend and after hanging out all afternoon, we went to our friends apartment and joined in on a fun and relaxing party! It was nice to just kick back and relax with friends in an almost drama-free environment!
I know I'm being cliche about this next part, but I am uber-frustrated about it and want to share! And since it's my blog.. :) I try to be open and pleasant with all those who I come into contact with. There are some relationships that are just strained and some things happen that you just can't take back... but it doesn't mean we have to go searching for trouble. My friend and I showed up at the party tonight and one of the attendee's updated their twitter (Which I have an account to, but hardly check because of time) and they said "Also, she's a B^*@& and I'm uncomfortable, but I'll be happy so I'm not the B(&#*" I was made aware of it by someone showing me and quickly found out that the tweet was directed towards me?! I was totally shocked and I HATE when people stoop to updating twitters or facebook like that! The worst part was that I had carried on a few conversations with this individual previous to the tweet and nothing seemed to be wrong, nor could anything have been taken as b&%$*y... but whatever. It just really offended and aggravated me and I don't even know what I did.
BUT!! Round 2 comes tomorrow and I'm excited to enjoy the night with good friends and fun games, regardless of what other things may come into play! I hope everyone has a fun and safe weekend!!

3 comments:

  1. Ugh I hate people like that! It's so immature and passive aggressive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, I'm sorry. People can be so immature sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear about that experience, people can be annoying:)

    ReplyDelete

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, Plans to bring you hope and a future." -Jeremiah 29:11