Our journey throughout our first year of marriage and our second deployment.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Lazy day..

Yay for long weekends!! I went out with my friends last night and we picked out our bridesmaids dresses for my friend Leslie's wedding coming up in June! So exciting!! We also went out to eat and just had a good time, since it was the first time all the bridesmaids have been together!

I stayed up late last night, partly because I couldn't sleep and partly because I didn't need to. I don't know what happened but I had the most vivid nightmares and woke myself up twice throughout the night because I was screaming. It was weird and creepy.. I don't really know what to make of it. So, needless to say, I didn't sleep well last night. I've been lounging around today and crashing every now and then because of it. But I've also just been watching movies and catching up on blogs that I've missed reading. Gosh, I've missed blogging!!
I also miss my Hubby! I haven't gotten to talk to him since Monday morning and it's been almost a week,... I know that's normal for some, but with this deployment, we've been blessed to talk every day if not every other day. So, it's been rough. I know he's been busy, but it's hard not to get frustrated, especially when I have no control over the communication or the situation. Gosh it sucks. Hopefully we'll get to talk soon. But, dinner is ready and the Prince of Persia is calling me! I haven't seen it yet so, I hope it's good! Everyone have a good and safe night!

2 comments:

  1. Aw, I hope you get to hear from him soon! And I liked Prince of Persia. It wasn't like this epic classic movie, but it was still well-done, I thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stopping by to say hi! :) I'm a newly married National Guard wife too. What did you think of Prince of Persia?

    ReplyDelete

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, Plans to bring you hope and a future." -Jeremiah 29:11