Our journey throughout our first year of marriage and our second deployment.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Thank Goodness for Online Shopping

So, yes! I have become that person! I am the girl who waits until 4, almost 3 days before Christmas to START shopping! I somehow managed to buy gifts for 8 of the 16 people I need to buy for tonight though, so that's a good start, right?

Anyway, today was ROUGH! I hate cramping! I know it differs for everyone, but with me, I have a sleepless night and wake up absolutely nauseaus unable to eat anything and try as hard as I can to get medicine in me before things get too bad. Today, I didn't get enough medicine and it felt like someone was clawing my insides out and that my back was compressing.. nothing was helping and I literally laid there with all my muscles clenched and yelling! It sucked. So, I've determined that we better have an AMAZING labor with some beautiful babies if I have to go through this every month! ;) I'm going to see someone about BC soon. Needless to say, there was no working out this morning, but I ate pretty healthy today!

Tomorrow will be better! My brother and I are going Christmas shopping in the AM and then my sister and I are going to work out and I'm getting a haircut from my FABULOUS hair stylist later tomorrow afternoon! It'll be a great day, well deserving of Christmas break!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, Plans to bring you hope and a future." -Jeremiah 29:11