1. What is ONE thing you’d like civilians to understand about being a military family?
I would like civilians to understand what really goes on in a deployment! Understand what it's like having your better half on the other side of the world with minimal communication and not off on a "business trip", but fighting and in a war. I wish civilians understood the emotions that come with being a military family and the added challenges that it brings to everyday life.
2. What is your favorite mistake?
Getting Taco and Belle! We'd only been married about a month and a half when we got them and by the first night, I was having a breakdown,... but I couldn't give them back and I can't resist their sweet faces and I love them more than anything!!
3. What indulgence could you give up for a year?
Pop! I'm working on it right now! I think it's been 3 months since I've had any pop! :)
4. If you could be a winged animal, what would you be?
I'd be a Dove! They mate for life and David would be the other dove!!
5. What is one question you’d like to see asked in a future MFF?
What is your favorite vacation spot and why?