Our journey throughout our first year of marriage and our second deployment.

Monday, July 19, 2010

Weekend Going Into Another Week

This weekend was amazing!!!! I had SOO much fun getting to spend time with the Hubby! Dinner was amazing, and as I predicted, we went to the Warren Theater and watched Eclipse! It may have been even better the second time! :) We were able to go have drinks in the mezzanine before the movie started! And David loved the movie! The motel that the Army has him in isn't the fanciest place in the world, but it was just nice to be able to spend a night with my Hubby!!! :) He didn't have to report until 0900 either, so we got to sleep in a little before he had to go. The puppies had a good time at Auntie Bri's with Sadie! Bri and I had a FABULOUS lunch on Sunday afternoon and watched ABC Family's Sandra Bullock movie marathon for a little bit! I got back early last night and was able to work out and unpack before dinner... and then I went to bed at 8:55. I don't remember the last time I went to bed that early!!! It was AMAZING!!!!

I woke up at midnight, though, because Taco got sick. I hate that, poor puppy! He was fine after a few minutes. And then David called and after that, getting back to sleep was a little harder, but it happened! :) Waking up this morning was easy! I had class and then a WONDERFUL 2 hour cardio workout! I'll probably do yoga and practice my saxophone this afternoon! Just relax! I'm also making a new dinner tonight. Chicken and brown rice with tomatoes and spinach!! I'm excited to try it out, snuggle up in my blanket, and watch the Real Housewives of New Jersey!! :) YAY Team Fabulous!! Haha!! Happy Monday everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. Just noticed that you're following my blog and you look SO familiar! Did you go to OBU? I graduated in 2007 :) And I was a music ed major too!

    ReplyDelete

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, Plans to bring you hope and a future." -Jeremiah 29:11