Our journey throughout our first year of marriage and our second deployment.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A Productive Day

OMG I feel like this is the first time I've sat down to relax a little since Sunday... maybe because it is! My days are all starting to blur together and I honestly can't tell you off the top of my head what happened last week, although I'm sure something exciting happened.... maybe not. I don't know. Monday, I went to McAllister's for some sweet tea and good talk with a friend! We ended up staying there for 6 HOURS!?! But it was so much fun and I made it home in time to watch Real Housewives of New Jersey! Love that show! :) Yesterday, I had class and I also had my final in my lab.. it wasn't multiple choice like they normally are, so I had a harder time with it because I wasn't prepared for the format of the exam. Oh, well. We went over everything in class yesterday, so we didn't have class this morning.. which is great because I haven't been able to sleep well and I finally clonk out around 3-4 AM... no bueno. I got up and SO FAR today... I have done 7 loads of laundry, cleaned the entire apartment, and taken care of a lot of logistical stuff for Kappa Kappa Psi!! :) OH!!! And my stuff I ordered for my saxophone came in!!! I can't wait to practice... I've only missed a few days, but I really need to get back into daily workouts and practice sessions. Yup! I'm about to do the ironing and finish up studying for tomorrow's final (gosh, I'm so ready for a break from classes).. So yeah! I'm happy with what I got done today and I'm ready for the weekend! :) It's going to be filled with some of my favorite people!

2 comments:

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, Plans to bring you hope and a future." -Jeremiah 29:11