Our journey throughout our first year of marriage and our second deployment.

Thursday, July 8, 2010

OVERWHELMING!!!

I feel like my head is about to explode!!! Not only are we dealing with the emotions of David having left today for mobilization, but then there's finances and bills, and school and loans and payment plans, and we need a new dryer, so we might as well try for a washer too... trying to plan a trip for his leave, taking care of things with our landlord and continuing water problems, and then Taco and belle need their nails done, new collars, and their medicine for the month as well as scholarship forms needing to be filled out, I need to start practicing for school since I haven't played my instrument in #% days.... and then I forgot today was Thursday and that I was supposed to go back to our hometown for my nieces birthday party, and I forgot my sister's anniversary, my Dad's birthday is in a few days, so thankfully I didn't forget that YET.... AHHHHH!!!!! Like I said, I feel like my head is going to explode.. Anyone have a brain they want to lend me? I took a day off today to just kind of take it all in. No more days like today for awhile... I have much to much to get done and not enough time to do it! I just am being hit with a reality check that HELLO!?!?!?! It's HERE!!!! Unbelievable! But you know what, there's really no way to completely plan for a deployment. You can plan logistically, financially, and mentally, but it's the emotions that get ya! I know without a doubt that we are going to make it through this and it'll all be ok! I changed 2 very high light bulbs today (A BIG accomplishment for my 5' 1.5" self) and smacked at a spider without any fear!! But, it ran behind the bookcase AGAIN! 2nd day in a row... fast little bugger! I'll get it eventually! So, now that I have all that out I feel a little better... sorry for the brief meltdown ya'll! Thanks for reading and I hope you all have a wonderful rest of the night!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, sounds like you have to handle a lot. I'd feel the same way. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, Plans to bring you hope and a future." -Jeremiah 29:11