Our journey throughout our first year of marriage and our second deployment.

Saturday, July 17, 2010

DATE NIGHT!!!!

Hubby is without a roommate tonight, which means I can go visit him and I have somewhere to stay! AND he gets off at 4... the earliest they've gotten off so far! So, Taco and Belle get to go play at Auntie Bri's with their buddy Sadie, and Mommy and Daddy get to go out to eat!! It's been SOO long since David's called me up and said,.. "Here's the plan!" :) Usually, it's a "I don't care, what do you want to do?" conversation, but tonight, he's taking me to BJ's Restaurant and then we're going to go see a movie (hopefully Eclipse, but anything will do :D)!! So, minus me dropping an entire glass of ice water on my phone and now needing to keep it in rice, I'm PRETTY FREAKING EXCITED!!!!!! I hope everyone has a lovely weekend and I'll try to post pics when I get home tomorrow!!!

2 comments:

  1. Did i tell you that I love the selection of music? :)

    Aaaand it's time to vote for your doggie to be the cutest dog :)

    Here is the link.

    http://www.halsueberkopf.com/2010/07/time-to-vote.html

    ReplyDelete

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, Plans to bring you hope and a future." -Jeremiah 29:11