Our journey throughout our first year of marriage and our second deployment.

Friday, July 9, 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In


1. What is your favorite household chore?

I love ironing!! My great-grandmother was a professional seamstress and so I've grown up with the mentality that you iron every piece of clothing that is visible, including t-shirts! I know there are a lot of people who don't do this, but I LOVE to do it and find it super relaxing!!


2. What is your favorite childhood memory?

I can't pick just one! I have been very blessed to have such a close family on both sides! So, my childhood is filled with memories of love and laughter and I'm extremely thankful for that!!

3. What is your most embarrassing moment?

Umm, I've had a lot! I'm a huge clutz and very accident prone! David's favorite words are "Really, Sarah?!" My most recent would have to be me breaking my toe though! My sister opened the back door to let her mini chihuahua outside and her dog BOLTED after a rabbit. I was sitting on the bar stool yelling at her to go grab her dog and realized that Taco was waiting to run out the door too. So I jumped off the chair, took one step (still yelling of course) and then
SLAMMED my foot in to my parents end table. I fell to the ground and didn't know whether to laugh or cry I was so humiliated and sure that it looked pretty freaking hilarious!! I tried standing and couldn't, and then looked at my foot and said, "That doesn't look right,... right?!" It looked like Spock's "Live Long and Prosper". My Dad and David rushed me to the hospital, cracking jokes the whole time about my toe and being in the emergency room when David gets home becoming a tradition! And then we watched Star Trek in honor of my broken toe! :) Gotta love my family!

4. What uniform of your spouse’s is your favorite?

I
LOVE him in his ACU's!! I think he looks super hott in them! They're definitely my favorite!!

5. What canceled TV show do you miss the most?

I would have to say Friends and Boy Meets World. I
ABSOLUTELY LOVED those shows and they hardly ever air Friends anymore... That and Cosby! I think The Cosby show is one of the most hilarious shows I've ever seen!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for coming to follow me!

    I love reading the milspouse Friday fill in. And BTW...your wedding pic is beautiful! You were such a gorgeous bride!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for introducing yourself!!! I'm following you now and linked you up!!

    ReplyDelete

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, Plans to bring you hope and a future." -Jeremiah 29:11