Our journey throughout our first year of marriage and our second deployment.

Monday, June 7, 2010

Rough Start to the Week

Last night was the first night of David being gone for his HasMat training. And let me just say, it was one ROUGH night!Taco had a boy issue that was very disturbing for me, I'm so not ready for him to grow up! We finally went to sleep at around 4 AM, I just couldn't sleep for the life of me and Cosby was extremely entertaining! At 4:30, we heard this huge BAM BAM BAM!!!! Taco woke up and started barking and I was shaking, it sounded like someone was trying to break in! I didn't figure out until I was about to leave this morning that our closet door in our guest bedroom had fallen over. Goodness! So, we finally went back to sleep and wouldn't you know it, at 6:00 a huge storm came through and I was awake until around the time I had to get up for class!

So, today was David's first day of his class and it was also my first day of my geology and college algebra classes! Boy was it exhausting! I've got a lot of work to do in the next 8 weeks to ensure that I pull off a 4.0 for both terms this summer. That is my academic goal from now on, to achieve nothing less than the very best and finish every semester with a 4.0 until I graduate! It's attainable and I shouldn't expect any less than my best from myself! So, here's to the next two months of summer class and the next two weeks of David's class! I hope both are exciting, successful, and go by real quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, Plans to bring you hope and a future." -Jeremiah 29:11