Our journey throughout our first year of marriage and our second deployment.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Eclipse Premiere!!

Last night I went to the midnight premiere of Twilight with my friends, Amanda and Melodie, and our little sisters! Tristen came up from Tulsa and it was wonderful having her here to watch the premiere with and just spend time with her! She really is the most hilarious person I know!! So, we went to Qdoba for dinner, got some snacks for the movie at Dollar Tree and then went to wait in line! We got there at around 8:30 PM and were pretty close up! It was so exciting!

We ate dinner, talked, and played Phase 10 to pass the time and it was an absolute blast!! Tristen got there at about 10:45 and then at 11:00, we all started standing up! They let us in MUCH earlier this time than they did at the New Moon premiere, which was great! So, at around 11:30, they opened the doors! :)
Tristen and I before going inside!


Amanda, her sister Kristy, Me, Tristen, Melodie, and her sister Christina


The movie was absolutely amazing! :) It was well worth the wait!! I can't wait to go back and see it again! David said something about us going to see it next week! :D So, I can't wait!!! Tristen got to spend the night and that was fun!

I felt bad because David had spent all day working (He has 2 days left of working at Lowe's) and then when he went home, Taco and Belle had gotten sick in their kennel and were all dirty, so he had to clean them and give them baths and then clean the kennel and he did laundry for us last night and to top it all off... our upstairs neighbors' hot water heater pipe burst and there is water flowing down the wall of our hallway with bubbles forming under the paint! :) We didn't get to bed until about 3 and they came this morning and started working on the pipe at 8... we were glad it was getting taken care of but COME ON!!! Good news- they're coming to clean the wall and repaint the entire wall... meaning our dining room wall gets taken care of! YAY!!! :) Excited for the fourth! I'm 2 classes and 2 exams away from a wonderful 4-day weekend filled with fun and family!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! I see that you are my newest follower. Thank you for that :) I love meeting other military spouses. I really like your blog a lot. I, too, am a big Twilight fan. I can't wait to see the newest one. Glad it's good :)
    I will continue to check back on your blog for new updates and posts!
    http://reflectionsofanavywife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah!

    Thanks for following my blog, I read through some of yours and I really like it. I especially like the layout (same colors as mine! heehee). We even like the same music - go Taylor Swift!
    Look forward to checking back and reading some more. Have a blessed day.
    - Julie
    http://makeitmatterjr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, Plans to bring you hope and a future." -Jeremiah 29:11