Our journey throughout our first year of marriage and our second deployment.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Summer School and Trainings

So, I started my psychology class a week and a half ago and it is ALMOST done with!! I can't believe one of my 3 summer classes is almost over! I've also been asked to be the Matron of Honor and wedding coordinator for one of my best friend's wedding! Congratulations Leslie and Adam!! So yeah! There's been a lot to keep me busy since school got out, which I love!

Yesterday, David and I started working on our finances and we're adjusting all of our household work to where it's all on my plate. We're getting closer to the mobilization and we're just about as prepared as we can get home wise. As far as emotionally and mentally... that's a different story and we'll see how that goes later on! But for now, things are good! :) Can't believe May is almost over! Hope everyone else is having a fabulous summer break! :D

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! We're honored to have you as the MOH!

    ReplyDelete

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, Plans to bring you hope and a future." -Jeremiah 29:11