Our journey throughout our first year of marriage and our second deployment.

Monday, February 15, 2010

He Pulled It Off!!

So, after the big pointless fight yesterday morning, we tried to settle things down and spend the rest of our First Valentine's Day together in a happy loving mood! I got a lot done while my Hubby was at work, minus my Chihuahua mix puppy, Belle getting sick. More on that later! I did all the laundry, cleaning, readings, homework! I even had time to take a shower and get ready as well as start making our hot and zippy sandwiches before the Hubby got home!!!
He helped me make dinner, which was amazing, and then surprised me with pre-bought Valentine's Day Movie tickets for that night!!! I was sooo excited and the movie was fabulous. And since we're doing this whole no facebook/myspace/twitter for a month thing, we were able to spend plenty of quality time together yesterday. Silly me for not remembering to document all of this. When I get caught up on scrapbooking, I'm going to be sad that I have no pictures to show for how incredible of a day we had yesterday!!
This morning, however, we woke to BUNCHES of little spots all over our bedroom floor. Belle has been sick all weekend and after cleaning everything up, we finally got to take her to the vet. She has a parasite, we have no idea how she received it, but she has to take meds for about a week and we are supposed to lather them in peanut butter so she doesn't taste the bitterness of the pill. But yeah! That and all the other drama going on at school and in my band fraternity. I'm really hoping and praying that this week gets better and that things improve in life and in school! Hope all of you had an amazing Valentine's Day filled with Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, Plans to bring you hope and a future." -Jeremiah 29:11